Advice For New Patients
Dr Parminder J Singh is a leading orthopaedic hip and knee surgeon with a commitment to providing the best possible treatment and care for patients with hip and knee problems. He has convenient consulting rooms and operating locations across Melbourne.
The following documents will be required at your initial consultation:
- A current referral from you GP
- Any relevant X-rays, ultrasounds, MRIs, bone or CT scans report or films
- Medicare card
- Membership details of your private health fund insurance or WorkCover insurer
- Copies of operation record or medical record from previous doctors’ appointments that relate to your problem area
- If you have seen a physiotherapist, please bring a progress letter from the therapist.
- A list of all medications that you are currently taking and their doses.
- A list of any known drug allergies and the symptoms you may have from taking these medicines.
- Your claim number if it’s through Worker’s Compensation or TAC
Kindly fill out the online registration form below prior to your appointment with Dr. Parminder Singh