hip arthroscopy outcome score references.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons:Hip/Knee Questionnaire. Musculoskeletal Outcomes Data Evaluation and Management System (MODEMS). Rosemont. IL. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons 1998.
- Bellamy N. Buchanan WW. Goldsmith CH. Campbell J. Stitt LW: Validation study of WOMAC: A health status instrument for measuring clinically important patient relevant outcomes to antirheumatic drug therapy in patients with osteoarthritis of the hip or knee. J Rheumatol 15:1833-1840. 1988.
- Charlson M. Johanson N. Williams P Scaling. Staging. And Scoring. In Troid1 H. Spitzer W. McPeek B(eds). Principles and Practice of Research Strategies for Surgical Investigators New York. Springer-Verlag 192-200. 1991
- Cronbach LJ: Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests. Psychometrika 16:297-334. 1951.
- D’Aubigne RM. Postel M: Functional Results of hip arthroplasty with acrylic prosthesis. J Bone Joint Surg 36A:451-475. 1954.
- Farjo LA. Glick JM. Sampson TG: Hip arthroplasty for acetabular labral tears. Arthroplasty 15:132-137. 1999.
- Feinstein AR: Clinimetrics. New Haven, Yale University Press 180-181. 1987.
- Harris WH: Traumatic arthritis of the hip after dislocation and acetabular fractures: Treatment by mold arthroplasty: An end-result study using a new method of result evaluation. J Bone Joint Surg 51A:737-755. 1969.
- Laupacis A. Bourne R. Rorabeck C.et al: The effect of elective total hip replacement on health-related quality of life. J Bone Joint Surg 75A: 1619-1626. 1993.
- Levine DW. Simmons BP. Koris MJ. et al: A self-administered questionnaire for the assessment of severity of symptoms and functional status in carpal tunnel syndrome. J Bone Joint Surg 75A:1585-1592. 1993.
- Martin DP. Engelberg R. Agel J. Swionkowski MF: Comparison of the Musculoskeletal Function Assessment questionnaire with the Short Form- 36. The Western Ontario and MaMaster Universities Osteoarthritis Index. And the Sickness Impact Profile health-status measures. J Bone Joint Surg 79A: 1323-1335. 1997.
- McCarthy JC. Busconi B: The role of hip arthroscopy in the diagnosis and treatment of hip disease Orthopaedics 18:753-756. 1995.
- Rosener B: Regression and Correlation Methods. Fundamentals of Biostatistics. Belmont CA, Duxbury Press 503-504. 1995.
- Spitzer RL. Cohen J. Fleiss JL. Endicott J: Quantification of agreement in psychiatric diagnosis. A new approach Arch Gen Psychiatry 17:83-87. 1967.
- Villar RN: Arthroscopic debridement of the hip. J: Bone Joint Surg 73B(Suppl 2): 170-171. 1991.
- Ware Jr J. Kosinski M.Keller SD: A 12-Item Short Form Health Survey: Construction of scales and preliminary tests of reliability and validity. Med Care 34:220-233. 1996.
- MAHORN Hip Outcome Tool (MHOT14) Quality of Life Questionnaire for Young, Active Patients with Hip Problems
bOOK A CONSULTATION.
Committed to improving the quality of patient advice, treatment and care in the field of orthopaedics, book a one-on-one consultation with Dr Parminder J Singh today.